Join Linde, the worlds leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gasrelated technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde has evolved into a truly global company, offering its employees a culturally diverse, challenging and stimulating work environment along with international travel opportunities and robust training and development programs. Today, Linde is a $17 billion multinational company with about 52,000 employees in around 100 countries -- and a number one or two leadership position in 55 of those countries. Lindes North America region is comprised of the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean with an employee population of approximately 5,000 people.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a CryoFill Technician to join the team in the Baytown, Texas area.
▪ Initiate contact with MRI operators at the medical centers in their territory to obtain weekly cryogen level readings.
▪ Knowledgeable on different types of MRI and NMR systems
▪ Determine the replenishment re-fill point, schedule and routing to accomplish the required cryogen fills.
▪ Deliver and fill the cryogens into the MRI and NMR Units.
▪ Strong understanding of knowing when something looks unusual, and how to react to solve problems
▪ Knowledge on specific adapters, fill lines, tools to use etc.
▪ Record the appropriate data at the customer site, in CryoFill Monitoring System & complete necessary data forms.
▪ Must carry a 24 x 7 cell phone and respond to emergency supply situations in the most responsive manner.
▪ Evening/night shift/weekend work typical.
▪ Open communication with customer service engineers ,MRI technicians, management
▪ Must have no medical or physical conditions that would prevent them entering an MRI facility
▪ A CDL with 5 years tractor/trailer road experience with a clean driving record for three years.
▪ Experience working with a technical product (MRI Units)/cryogens
▪ Technical aptitude
▪ Ability to move heavy equipment such as Dewars weighing up to 700 lbs
▪ Communication skills
▪ Plant Operations
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!