Join LifeGas, a leading gas therapy and respiratory solutions provider across the care continuum. We provide high quality medical gases and gas-enabled medical solutions and utilize these solutions to assist our clients in their management of various medical disease states. LifeGas provides a full line of medical and quality critical gases for a broad range of medical, dental and clinical applications. We develop and manufacture products and services which play significant roles in a variety of different areas of patient care, including hospitals, long term care facilities and in the home.
A member of The Linde Group which is a world leading supplier of gases and engineering services, we are backed by an extensive worldwide network, constantly striving to develop new gas-enabled therapies and devices that raise the standard of patient care.
LifeGas is currently seeking a Medical Route Driver to join the team in the Cantonmanet, Florida area.
▪ Drives a straight truck loaded with medical compressed gas cylinders and medical liquid cylinders to deliver to customers on scheduled route. Customers may include patientís homes, physicians, labs, vets, hospitals and/or any other entity requiring medical gas.
▪ Records deliveries and pick-ups on a load manifest and obtains signatures from customers to comply with all regulatory requirements
▪ Load and unload cylinders on vehicle using hand truck or forklift and record cylinder type and quantity
▪ Maintains neat, clean and professional personal appearance and maintains vehicle appearance in a professional manner.
▪ Establishes and maintains excellent customer service. Listens to and resolves service inquiries and complaints/issues.
▪ Performs pre and post trip vehicle inspections, documenting deficiencies and ensures all safety items are in good working order.
▪ Communicates with customers providing information on ordering and delivery times, and maintaining proper cylinder levels.
▪ Maintains load manifests, FDA lot numbers and all other vehicle documents. Ensures they are properly completed and balanced with truck counts and shipping documents before and after deliveries.
▪ Follows all safety rules and reports any accidents or injuries promptly to management
▪ Safely operates a forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
▪ Assists with inventory and general housekeeping
▪ High School Diploma or GED
▪ 3 years driving experience - Class A CDL or Class B with current HazMat endorsement
▪ 3 years clean driving record
▪ Clear understanding of map reading skills
▪ Ability to read and understand DOT and FDA required paperwork
▪ Strong written and verbal communication skills
▪ Strong customer service skills
▪ Basic computer skills
▪ Push, pull, lift, carry, or maneuver weights of up to 100 pounds.
▪ Home care/health care background is a plus
We are a safety focused organization believing in company paid training, excellent salary and bonus pay opportunities, world-class benefits, and job security. This position also includes local delivery routes and a regular Monday - Friday daytime work schedule.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!