Join Linde, the worlds leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gasrelated technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde has evolved into a truly global company, offering its employees a culturally diverse, challenging and stimulating work environment along with international travel opportunities and robust training and development programs. Today, Linde is a $17 billion multinational company with about 52,000 employees in around 100 countries -- and a number one or two leadership position in 55 of those countries. Lindes North America region is comprised of the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean with an employee population of approximately 5,000 people.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking an Accounts Payable System Analyst to join the team in Murray Hill, New Jersey.
▪ Monthly account reconciliations and AP aging account with complete follow up and resolution
▪ Generation and trouble-shooting of assigned daily & monthly AP processing jobs to include BD87 interface kickouts
▪ Testing of enhancements to the BancTec AP Master System and SAP P2E
▪ Provide information retrieval for external and internal audits and other data requests including validation of data for assigned systems that may cover both SAP systems, BancTec AP Master, Filenet, PaymentNet
▪ Support and lead the team with training for Canada specific taxation rules
▪ Lead and support AP system HPO project initiatives managing testing for new processes, adhering to Finance guidelines and internal controls. Project role includes thorough execution and post-project measurement assuring sustainable process improvements
▪ Monthly netting process for all RNA company codes
▪ Fully accountable for down payment process to be action as part of monthly close schedule
▪ Assist with invoice matching in AP Master if requested by AP Manager
▪ Assist the AP Manager and Head of Department with ad hoc reporting and analysis
▪ Ownership of 1099 year end reporting process with the support from the AP Team Lead
▪ Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
▪ 5 - 8 years experience in Accounts Payable or other accounting related function required, utilizing integrated financial systems and databases.
▪ Proven project management skills particularly systems implementation as functional user preferred
▪ Knowledge of accounts payable processes and their impact and integration with the business
▪ Understanding of master data and its importance in internal controls.
▪ Knowledge of Linde AP and accounting policy and procedures
▪ Excellent computer skills - Excel, Access,
▪ Excellent knowledge of SAP or other integrated system skills
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!