Join Linde, the worlds leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gasrelated technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde has evolved into a truly global company, offering its employees a culturally diverse, challenging and stimulating work environment along with international travel opportunities and robust training and development programs. Today, Linde is a $17 billion multinational company with about 52,000 employees in around 100 countries -- and a number one or two leadership position in 55 of those countries. Lindes North America region is comprised of the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean with an employee population of approximately 5,000 people.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst to join the team in Murray Hill, New Jersey.
▪ Prepare and analyze operational performance for assigned specific businesses from sales through gross profit, including variances against plan, prior year and recent months for volumes, prices and cost drivers.
▪ Produce management reports with insightful commentary. Prepare and present results to business and operations management.
▪ Provide summary comments on results versus plan and prior year to be incorporated into leadership team monthly KPI review.
▪ Complete monthly close process for specific businesses and ensure data is complete and accurate, recommending accrual entries or correction of balance sheet positions.
▪ Review processes within assigned business areas to ensure proper internal control of company assets.
▪ Support Supply and Business management in the completion of the annual plan and periodic forecasts for assigned business areas or product lines, including preparation of detailed financial models and summary information in presentation format.
▪ Develop tools to support performance metrics and management reporting, particularly KPIs related to the development of costs and cost recovery.
▪ Utilize LiFT and GSR reporting modules to insure consistency in presentation of business area results.
▪ Establish standard costs consistent with Linde guidelines and annual plan utilizing SAP functionality to calculate and maintain the standard costs.
▪ Participate in FICO and cross functional projects, taking a key role in the adaption to Linde product costing and the establishment of a new standard cost system and month end allocation routine associated with the Linde SAP template.
▪ 5-8 years experience in accounting, cost accounting & analysis roles
▪ Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance. CPA preferred.
▪ Strong SAP experience, particularly with the Product Costing and COPA modules in both implementation and functional roles.
▪ Strong Business Warehouse experience including data integrity and management report writing
▪ Project management skills, project leadership experience.
▪ Strong communication skills (oral, written, listening)
▪ Strong skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
▪ Ability to deliver focused information in a format that can be readily used
▪ Excellent analytical skills
▪ Ability to work with and through others
▪ Ability to independently identify and resolve issues/anomalies and manage to resolution
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!