Join Linde, the world’s leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gas–related technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde has evolved into a truly global company, offering its employees a culturally diverse, challenging and stimulating work environment along with international travel opportunities and robust training and development programs. Today, Linde is a $17 billion multinational company with about 52,000 employees in around 100 countries -- and a number one or two leadership position in 55 of those countries. Linde’s North America region is comprised of the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean with an employee population of approximately 5,000 people.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a Bulk Driver to join the team in the Otis, Kansas area.
• Ensures industrial deliveries are made in a timely manner
• Picks-up freight
• Maintains vehicle maintenance and record keeping on a daily basis
• Assists in warehouse duties
• Practices awareness of safety rules and regulations
• Maintains strong working relations with other departments and branches
• CDL A required; clean MVR (no moving violations)
• Must have 3 years verifiable tractor/trailer road experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience driving tankers and handling cryogenic liquids/hazardous materials preferred
We are a safety focused organization believing in company paid training, excellent salary, bonus pay opportunities, world-class benefits, and job security. Linde Bulk Drivers work a steady, five day work schedule with consistent start times and two consecutive days off.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!