Join Linde, the world's leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gas - related technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde has evolved into a truly global company, offering its employees a culturally diverse, challenging and stimulating work environment along with international travel opportunities and robust training and development programs. Today, Linde is a $17 billion multinational company with about 52,000 employees in around 100 countries -- and a number one or two leadership position in 55 of those countries. Linde's North America region is comprised of the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean with an employee population of approximately 5,000 people.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a Regional Training Manager to join the team. Please note, the position will be located in one of the following; Murray Hill, New Jersey or Boston, Massachusetts.
▪ Lead or participate in Safety, O&E, IMSS and HQAA audits. Support plants during FDA/HQAA/ DOH audits. Audit resource to support collaborative auditing with SHEQ resources as needed to meet audit plan.
▪ Support the CSCM Head of Supply – Region in achieving key outcomes in safety, , reliability, efficiency, cost and customer service.
▪ Coordinator regional Corrective Action Request (CAR) management for tracking and completion. Identify systemic CAR issues.
▪ Coordinate regional CSCM compliance with alerts and directives.
▪ Support plant projects and regional Engineering Management of Change process to ensure site compliance.
▪ Participate in LeadSite reviews to ensure project implementation and recording of savings into the HPO tool.
▪ Lead and monitor regional CSCM training and practical testing as resource and coordinator. Develop practical training standards and assessment guidelines for frontline employees. Serve as a trainer for behavioral and safety, IMSS library, Traccess, Audit Manager and HQAA.
▪ Provide direct support to Supply areas in the development of work instructions and procedures necessary to comply with the LIMSS quality system.
▪ Serve as regional CSCM subject matter expert (SME) for local and global LIMSS library standards content; responsible for ensuring that library updates meet quality model standards and for proposing improvements to relevant standards to enhance global best operating practice. Create, implement, and communicate new SOPs as applicable.
▪ Serve as regional SME for Management Review. Responsible for identifying relevant and systemic issues affecting the management system for feedback into Platform and Leadership Management Review.
▪ Serve as regional CSCM lead responsible for ensuring location compliance with accident/incident/near miss/mock recall processes including investigation, training and facilitation in the use of causal tree analysis.
▪ Direct and lead various programs and projects to support high performance CSCM operations and continuous improvement in the region.
▪ Support frontline managers in attracting, hiring, on boarding and providing professional development for area employees. Lead new hire training initiatives with managers and frontline employees.
▪ Work with area managers and Procurement to ensure compliance with Procurement processes and deliver training to close identified gaps.
▪ SAP training and coaching specific to medical compliance with P2E requirements as well as Linde Template
▪ Bachelor Degree in Training, Education or Engineering.
▪ Minimum 7 years experience in the same industry.
▪ Proficient in all aspects of LIMSS tool sets.
▪ Thorough understanding of best operating practices and technical standards for Linde, OSHA, FDA and HQAA.
▪ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt a plus.
▪ Strong functional knowledge of plant operations and transport operations.
▪ Strong functional knowledge of respiratory practice and bio-medical equipment.
▪ Knowledge of HQAA practices and requirements.
▪ Broad knowledge of the industrial gas business process and customer requirements.
▪ Strong project management skills and the ability to deliver results.
▪ Six Sigma methodology and the use of data driven decision processes.
▪ Continuous improvement drive and ability to implement change in a geographically diverse organization.
▪ Management by influence – experience delivering results in a highly matrixed organization.
▪ Project management – experience handling multiple projects associated with plant operations, transportation/logistics programs.
▪ Possesses strong communications (oral and written) and presentation skills at all levels.
▪ Ability to lead and develop training content.
▪ Demonstrated ability to work cohesively in a team environment.
▪ Demonstrated ability to improve existing processes/programs.
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development - all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!