Join LifeGas, a leading gas therapy and respiratory solutions provider across the care continuum. We provide high quality medical gases and gas-enabled medical solutions and utilize these solutions to assist our clients in their management of various medical disease states. LifeGas provides a full line of medical and quality critical gases for a broad range of medical, dental and clinical applications. We develop and manufacture products and services which play significant roles in a variety of different areas of patient care, including hospitals, long term care facilities and in the home
A member of The Linde Group which is a world leading supplier of gases and engineering services, we are backed by an extensive worldwide network, constantly striving to develop new gas-enabled therapies and devices that raise the standard of patient care.
LifeGas is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join the team in Atlanta, Georgia.
• Provides assistance with customer calls as needed
• Responsible for delivery reconciliation/billing
► Receives completed delivery notes from centers
► Interacts with drivers and center operations
► Reviews and reconciles deliveries in SAP
► Posts goods issue (complete) deliveries to accurately bill the customer for services rendered
• Responsible for daily reporting
► Monitors completion and accuracy of daily activities by processing daily and monthly reports
► Maintains customer master orders
• Customer Service
► Fields customer calls routed to the Customer Care Center
► Logs calls in Telequery system
► Places orders and answers inquiries
► Interacts with center operations or sales to resolve all customer inquiries
► Processes all fax and email orders
• New Programs Customer Service
► Provides assistance as needed with the OxyTravel, Special Oxygen Therapy, and FireSafe program inquiries and ordering
• Associates degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years customer service experience required
• Experience with CRM system a plus
• Experience in Healthcare industry preferred.
• Fluency in other language a plus (e.g. Spanish)
• Must have strong Excel / Microsoft Office skills
• Strong Data Entry Skills
• Telesales or Selling skills
• Strong spoken and written abilities
• SAP system
• Filing skills
• Organizational skills
• Problem Solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure with deadlines
• Ability and desire to learn and grow into progressing and changing position(s)
• Must have strong customer service skills and interpersonal communication skills
LifeGas offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development – all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!