Join Linde, the worlds leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gasrelated technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde has evolved into a truly global company, offering its employees a culturally diverse, challenging and stimulating work environment along with international travel opportunities and robust training and development programs. Today, Linde is a $17 billion multinational company with about 52,000 employees in around 100 countries -- and a number one or two leadership position in 55 of those countries. Lindes North America region is comprised of the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean with an employee population of approximately 5,000 people.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a Regional Support Manager to join the team in the Lisle, Illinois area.
▪ Serve as the technical and process expert in the region. Execute required actions to support regional supply chain activities in transport, fulfilment, plant operations.
▪ Lead regional support resources for the region using regional resources or coordinating with the Supply Chain Support platform managers for central resources.
▪ Support the Head of Supply – Region in achieving key outcomes in safety, process safety, reliability, efficiency, cost and customer service.
▪ Provide direct operations support to regional plants when required for major maintenance events, derimes, startups etc.
▪ Lead HAZOPs and risk assessments; participate in region reliability and contingency reviews.
▪ Complete regional review of major MOCs for completeness and consistency with technical standards.
▪ Work with the ROC to progress projects and initiatives identified by the ROC to drive performance and close performance gaps.
▪ Supervise and assist the regional support staff (Regional Transport Manager, Regional Transport Maintenance Supervisor and Region Plant Maintenance Manager) in supporting regional strategies and objectives.
▪ Direct and lead various programs and projects to support high performance supply chain operations and continuous improvement in the region. This is an execution position, not a coordination position.
▪ Bachelor Degree in technical discipline desired.
▪ Minimum 7 Years experience in a related industrial environment, preferably to include experience of process operations, customer service and transport operations.
▪ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt a plus.
▪ Deep functional knowledge of plant operations, transport operations, reliability management
▪ Broad knowledge of the industrial gas business process and customer requirements
▪ Strong project management skills and the ability to deliver results
▪ Six Sigma methodology and the use of data driven decision processes
▪ Continuous improvement drive and ability to implement change in a geographically diverse organization. Relentless drive to challenge the status quo.
▪ Management by influence – experience delivering results in a highly matrixed organization and the ability to influence others to deliver results.
▪ Project management – experience handling multiple projects associated with plant operations, transportation/logistics programs
▪ Possesses strong communications skills at all levels
▪ Demonstrated ability to work cohesively in a team environment
▪ Possesses the ability to think strategically
▪ Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo and improve existing processes/programs.
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!