Join Linde, the worlds leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gasrelated technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde has evolved into a truly global company, offering its employees a culturally diverse, challenging and stimulating work environment along with international travel opportunities and robust training and development programs. Today, Linde is a $17 billion multinational company with about 52,000 employees in around 100 countries -- and a number one or two leadership position in 55 of those countries. Lindes North America region is comprised of the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean with an employee population of approximately 5,000 people.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a Bulk Drivers to join the team in Baytown, Texas.
▪ Safe and timely delivery of liquid carbon dioxide, liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen, and liquid argon to medical and industrial customers.
▪ Committed to safety, health, environmental, and quality programs and policies.
▪ Use of onboard Driver computer for electronic logging and delivery data entry.
▪ Compliance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety and HAZMAT regulations.
▪ Maintains strong working relations with peers and other departments.
▪ High school diploma or equivalent
▪ CDL A license with current Hazmat and tanker endorsements
▪ 3 years recent and verifiable tractor/trailer road experience
▪ 3 year clean MVR (no moving violations)
▪ Experience transporting cryogenic liquids would be a plus
▪ Strong customer service skills
▪ Ability to follow DOT regulations
We are a safety focused organization believing in company paid training, excellent salary, bonus pay opportunities, world-class benefits, and job security. Linde Bulk Drivers work a steady, five day work schedule with consistent start times and two consecutive days off.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!