Join Linde, the worlds leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gas related technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde has evolved into a truly global company, offering its employees a culturally diverse, challenging and stimulating work environment along with international travel opportunities and robust training and development programs. Today, Linde is a $17 billion multinational company with about 52,000 employees in around 100 countries -- and a number one or two leadership position in 55 of those countries. Lindes North America region is comprised of the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean with an employee population of approximately 5,000 people.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking an Integrated Marketing Communications/Web Manager to join the Corporate Communications team in Murray Hill, New Jersey.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in online marketing and all elements of marketing communications to help drive sales and awareness of the corporate brand throughout North America.
The Integrated Marketing Communications/Web Manager will be responsible for developing strategies to reach a wide variety of business to business customers via appropriate communication channels. The position will work closely with senior executives in marketing and sales to diagnose issues and design targeted, creative campaigns. The position will orchestrate campaigns working with a combination of an in-house design team and external advertising and PR agencies.
▪ Develop and design integrated communications strategies, including all elements of traditional marketing communications as well as web-marketing and new media;
▪ Benchmark and identify best practices for search engine optimization (SEO), the use of new media (social networking, etc.);
▪ Drive innovation within the integrated marketing communication function, identifying new communication channels and tools;
▪ Participate as a member of both the North America communications team and the global corporate communications team;
▪ Ensure all marketing communication is consistent with and supportive of the corporate brand guidelines.
▪ 10 years experience developing integrated business-to-business marketing communication strategies for industries such as manufacturing, healthcare energy, and chemistry
▪ 5 years web marketing experience.
▪ Proven experience managing all manner of marketing communication tactics, including trade shows and special events, printed and on-line collateral materials, videos and direct mail.
▪ Proven experience utilizing a comprehensive corporate brand guideline to ensure brand consistency across all communication channels and delivery of the brand promise.
▪ Strong agency and freelance contractor management experience.
▪ BA in marketing, communications, journalism or related degree.
▪ Strong project management and implementation skills
▪ Energy, Passion, Integrity
▪ Ability to think strategically and develop creative solutions.
▪ Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written.
▪ Proven leadership experience with web marketing strategy
▪ Strong leader, but ready to roll up sleeves to accomplish objectives.
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!