Human Resources Analyst
• North Ryde location
• Excellent compensation and benefits
• 14 month fixed term contract
Due to a team reorganisation we are looking for an insightful and numerate Human Resources Analyst to join the Human Resources team at our North Ryde corporate head office. This is a challenging and rewarding role that will see you make recommendations to HR and the business based on analysis and research on HR analytics, workforce and labour trends, workforce planning, and some labour market analysis.
Key areas of focus for the role are:
• Data modelling for business proposals that include potential people costs, and supporting the business to understand the full costs of employment.
• Make recommendations to HR and the business based on analysis and research on HR analytics, workforce and labour trends, workforce planning, and some labour market analysis.
• Provision of regular HR reporting using SAPHR and the Payroll system, as well as the development of new dashboards and scorecards
• In conjunction with the Employee Services team, take ownership for the quality of data in the HR Systems.
• Support with salary packaging processes to ensure accuracy and compliance, including novated leases, remote area benefits, relocation benefits and Living Away From Home Benefits, as well as associated FBT reporting requirements, as required.
• Coaching and guidance to other members of the team - and the wider HR team - where appropriate to improve the provision of data and data integrity
Tertiary qualified with strong systems experience, you have a demonstrated history of success in an analytics role, ideally gained within an HR environment. You will be confident in your ability to develop strong working relationships with stakeholders across the business. Your excellent presentation and influencing skills will ensure your analysis and recommendations are translated into effective business plans.
Join a leading global organisation in a key learning and develop role where you have the opportunity to realise improvement through people. Your initiatives and ideas will be supported and you will have the opportunity to work closely with senior management. In addition, a competitive salary package and ongoing career opportunities make this an ideal role for a positive, passionate and professional individual.
Applications close Friday 6th July 2012.