Join Linde, the world’s leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gas–related technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde North America is a member of The Linde Group. In the 2013 financial year, The Linde Group generated revenue of EUR 16.655 bn (USD 23.1 bn), making it the largest gases and engineering company in the world with approximately 63,500 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment – in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The company is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking an Engineering Project Manager I - CSCM to join the team in either Mississauga, Ontario or Cleveland, Ohio.
▪ Lead and/or participate on project teams tasked with development, planning and execution of projects aimed at process performance improvement followed by performance measurement.
▪ Provide the capital estimates with the appropriate level of accuracy for proposed projects.
▪ Interface with local permitting agencies and government authorities as required
▪ Ensure that all internal standards and procedures are followed as well as relevant codes and applicable regulations.
▪ Maintain effective communication of progress and issues internally and with the stakeholders.
▪ Participate in interdepartmental initiatives.
▪ Delivery of a safe quality project on schedule and within budget.
▪ Agreement by Operations that objectives are met, all documentation delivered, and all punch list items resolved/agreed.
▪ Financial management including budgeting and cost performance of all capital projects.
▪ Evaluate plant performance & efficiencies in the Region.
▪ Continuous operational performance improvement management.
▪ Participate/Assist Location managers in major maintenance activities including emergent and planned repairs, spare parts management, maintenance planning and scheduling, etc.
▪ Become knowledgeable in terms of maintenance systems and practices.
▪ Provide input into the annual budgeting process for minor capex.
▪ Participate in HAZOPs and P&ID Reviews
▪ Bachelor Degree/ BS Engineering - Chemical or Mechanical.
▪ Minimum of 3 years experience in an industrial environment.
▪ Minimum of 5 years experience in project management.
▪ Able to Travel within North America and Caribbean approximately 25-50% of the time.
▪ Functional skills:
► Technical expertise and experience with industrial gas plant equipment (compressors, pumps, instrument/electrical equipment etc)
► Must have good planning and organizational skills.
► Must have good design software and computer skills.
▪ Managerial skills:
► Must have Project Management experience.
► Management through influence to achieve results in a lean environment.
▪ Interpersonal skills:
► Possesses strong communications skills at all levels.
► Demonstrated ability to work cohesively in a team environment.
► Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo and improve existing processes/programs.
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development â€“ all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!