Join Linde, the world's leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gas - related technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde North America is a member of the Linde Group, a world leading gases and engineering company with around 50,500 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2011 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 13.787 bn (USD 18.1 billion). The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The Group is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a Head of Engineering, Maintenance and Continuous Improvement - CSCM to join the team. Please note the job location is flexible however, Stewartsville/Murray Hill, New Jersey or Mississauga, Ontario, are preferred.
▪ Ensure that plants and transportation fleet meets or exceed reliability requirements
► Asset management and related systems including spares and maintenance procedures optimization, management of obsolence, record keeping and Maximo system management
► Pro-active reliability monitoring, review, I/O Healthcheck, and contingency audit
► Execution of related initiatives or projects to close cost or quality gaps
► Major maintenance planning scope, budget and priority
▪ Own the budget planning process for Cylinder Supply Chain from a maintenance and capital project standpoint
▪ Track emergent events when they occur and ensure proper support is provided.
▪ Support commercial initiatives through proposal support, due diligence, customer support and commercialization
▪ Collaborate with BA Cylinder Supply Chain to ensure that global best operating practices are implemented
▪ Ensure staff are properly trained
► IMSS/Traccess is effectively utilized; IMSS content is developed and managed
► Training is administered and effectiveness measured
▪ Ensure Process Safety and regulatory compliance is maintained
► Engineering Management of Change
► Manage IMSS content including standards, procedures, alerts, and directives
► Process Safety Reviews including audits, HAZOP and risk assessment
► Corrective action management
► Participation in industry forums such as CGA, NPTC, EIGA
► Manage major accident/incident investigations, root cause analysis and lessons learned
▪ Ensure data is translated in a timely manner to effective management information
► KPI definition management and report generation, gap identification and prioritization
► GAP program management
► KPI output from PM systems & reviews to ensure we have most cost-effective and intrinsically safe equipment in our facilities
▪ Implement a maintenance program throughout the entire Cylinder Supply Chain which includes:
► Equipment identification
► Spare parts management/inventory
► Preventive and Predictive Maintenance program
► Periodic reviews of maintenance activities and drive continuous improvement initiatives
▪ Manage Cylinder Requalification Activities to include:
► Technical support (Level III) review for all re-test facilities
► Supplier management program for all 3rd party re-test facilities
► Valve operations
► Cylinder Asset management
▪ Implement and lead Energy Management programs and initiatives across the Cylinder Supply Chain and drive cost reductions as well as reduction in power consumed
▪ Ensure a robust bio-medical equipment maintenance program is in place and in compliance with best operating practices. Monitor compliance with defined standards.
▪ Plan, coordinate and lead the CES activities for the Canadian region to include servicing existing customer stations, as well as new bulk installations & new customer application installs
▪ Manage a 4 member CES team responsible for servicing existing customer bulk tank installations as well as installing new bulk customer stations
▪ Manage CSCM Six Sigma program, to include project delivery, progress, and replication
▪ Ensure sustainable 6 Sigma program with continued projects and project management oversight for CSCM
▪ Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline required.
▪ Graduate level business degree a plus
▪ Minimum 10 year's experience in engineering, maintenance and reliability or 6 Sigma Project Management
▪ Demonstrated experience leading and implementing mid-large scale change and consistent processes & project improvements across multiple plants and products
▪ Minimum of 5 years of Process Safety Management & Engineering Management of Change
▪ Demonstrated experience in implementing new technologies to drive efficiencies across a business or operations supply chain
▪ Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
▪ Interpersonal skills:
► Possesses strong communications skills at all levels
► Demonstrated ability to work cohesively in a team environment
► Possesses the ability to think strategically, devise and implement strategy
► Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo and improve existing processes/programs
▪ Managerial skills:
► People management experience managing personnel responsible for delivering Linde Group products to customers.
► Project management experience handling multiple projects and experience managing process improvement programs.
▪ Excellent oral and written communication skills
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!