Linde Canada is the premier supplier of gases, welding equipment and safety products with 69 stores, a fleet of trucks and drivers, and dedicated customer service and sales teams. Our 1,000+ expertly trained and dedicated employees are committed to safely supplying a full range of liquid and compressed industrial and specialty gases, welding, cutting and scientific equipment, and safety products and accessories.
For further information, go to lindecanada.com.
Linde Canada is currently seeking a Site Manager to join the team in the Nisku, Alberta area.
▪ Full P&L Responsibility of site (Operations and Retail)
▪ Daily management of plant, branch and distribution fleet.
▪ Inventory Management
▪ Plant and Branch Administration
▪ Scheduling daily activities of all employees
▪ A College Diploma in Business Administration or working towards one is a definite asset
▪ Plant Operations experience
▪ Branch Manager experience
▪ Key understanding of the gas and welding industry
▪ 3 to 5 years of union management experience
▪ Successful P&L and inventory management experience
▪ Excellent computer skills with proficiency in SAP, Word and Excel
▪ Good communication, interpersonal and coaching skills
▪ Customer Experience
▪ Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under time pressures
Linde is committed to diversity in the workplace and the principles of Employment Equity; we therefore encourage applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with a disability.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!