Linde Canada is the premier supplier of gases, welding equipment and safety products with 69 stores, a fleet of trucks and drivers, and dedicated customer service and sales teams. Our 1,000+ expertly trained and dedicated employees are committed to safely supplying a full range of liquid and compressed industrial and specialty gases, welding, cutting and scientific equipment, and safety products and accessories.
For further information, go to lindecanada.com.
Linde Canada is currently seeking a Plant Manager to join the team in the Nisku, Alberta plant.
▪ Coach, lead and motivate plant employees (both management and unionized).
▪ Implement operational objectives within the plant in terms of productivity and on-time performance. Responsible for setting and controlling operating budget, KPIs.
▪ Responsible for managing plant operations including cylinder filling, cylinder maintenance, plant maintenance and distribution.
▪ Responsible for safe operation of the facility. Training in safety, IMSS procedures including medical GMP’s and ISO9000 quality systems. Ensure all safety standards are enforced.
▪ Provide technical support to Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and external Customers.
▪ Ensuring efficient distribution of cylinders to branches by providing efficient and timely service with the appropriate cost controls.
▪ University Degree - Engineering or Science
▪ Minimum 3 years of supervisory/management experience in compressed gas field
▪ Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience in a unionized environment
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
▪ Advanced general word processing and spreadsheet skills.
▪ Good knowledge of a wide range of SAP transactions.
▪ Problem solving skills.
▪ Good coaching and interpersonal skills.
▪ Experience in QA/QC, SAP, GMP and ISO 9000 is an asset.
Linde Canada is committed to diversity in the workplace and the principles of Employment Equity; we therefore encourage applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with a disability.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!