Linde Canada is the premier supplier of gases, welding equipment and safety products with 69 stores, a fleet of trucks and drivers, and dedicated customer service and sales teams. Our 1,000+ expertly trained and dedicated employees are committed to safely supplying a full range of liquid and compressed industrial and specialty gases, welding, cutting and scientific equipment, and safety products and accessories.
For further information, go to lindecanada.com.
Linde Canada is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join the team in the Fort McMurray Branch.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will play a key role in delivering on our commitments to our customers on a day-to-day basis and in meeting the highest standards of Linde customer service.
▪ Provide creative customer service techniques, show an ability to source products and maintain satisfactory inventory levels
▪ Capable of communicating on multiple levels with external customers with the objective of increasing counter sales through upselling
▪ Support Branch Manager in obtaining all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), safety goals and an excellent net operating profit
▪ Precall customer orders
▪ Responsible for entering invoices into SAP, preparing credit notes, sorting documents, filing, and processing telephone orders
▪ Actively solicits new sales in store and via outgoing calls
▪ Maximize counter sales and handle telephone enquiries from customers or prospective customers
▪ Back-up for deliveries as needed
▪ Receive incoming hardgoods shipments from vendors and intercompany warehouses
▪ Assist with loading/unloading Linde Route trucks when required
▪ Grade 12 completed or equivalent
▪ DZ or Class 3 drivers license is a definite asset
▪ 1-2 years inside sales/administrative experience in an industrial environment
▪ Experience or certification in welding are assets
▪ Customer service experience
▪ Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) and organizational skills and able to work effectively with internal and external customers
▪ Organizational skills
▪ Knowledge of basic accounting procedures and computer proficient
▪ Sales skills
Linde is committed to diversity in the workplace and the principles of Employment Equity; we therefore encourage applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with a disability.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!