Linde Canada is the premier supplier of gases, welding equipment and safety products with 69 stores, a fleet of trucks and drivers, and dedicated customer service and sales teams. Our 1,000+ expertly trained and dedicated employees are committed to safely supplying a full range of liquid and compressed industrial and specialty gases, welding, cutting and scientific equipment, and safety products and accessories.
For further information, go to lindecanada.com.
Linde Canada is currently seeking a Route Sales Driver to join the team in the Whitby, Ontario branch.
As a Route Sales Driver for Linde, you will play a key role in delivering on our commitments to our customers on a day-to-day basis and in meeting the highest standards of Linde customer service.
▪ Scheduled deliveries (5 or 10 ton truck) of gas products and hardgoods to customers within the assigned geographical area
▪ Balance cylinder load sheets and daily cylinder records, keep catalog current and submit depot records and depot and dealer invoices
▪ Maintain vehicle as per company vehicle policy, observe safety requirements, and wear safety equipment and report safety hazards to supervisor
▪ Load and Unload Cylinder Delivery Truck Daily (where applicable)
▪ Maintain positive customer relationships
▪ Valid Class 3 or DZ license with air brakes
Minimum 3 Years driving experience
▪ Minimum grade 12 education or equivalent experience
▪ A clean driving abstract
▪ Physically fit able to lift 50 lbs.
▪ Certification in WHMIS and TDG are assets
▪ Ability to handle cylinders and lift goods up to 50lbs
▪ Knowledge of the gas and welding industry is an asset
▪ As customer service is our focus, strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
Linde is committed to diversity in the workplace and the principles of Employment Equity, we therefore encourage applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with a disability.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!