Linde Canada is the premier supplier of gases, welding equipment and safety products with 69 stores, a fleet of trucks and drivers, and dedicated customer service and sales teams. Our 1,000+ expertly trained and dedicated employees are committed to safely supplying a full range of liquid and compressed industrial and specialty gases, welding, cutting and scientific equipment, and safety products and accessories.
For further information, go to lindecanada.com.
Linde Canada is currently seeking a Cylinder Maintenance Operator to join the team in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu.
Under the supervision of the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for cylinder maintenance and some preventive maintenance on equipment. You must be able to work effectively in a team environment with a minimum of supervision and must maintain a positive working relationship with customers and employees.
▪ Complete cylinder maintenance (paint, sandblast, hydrotesting, repair)
▪ Complete preventive maintenance on equipment
▪ Work with plant team to identify non-conforming cylinders and resolve problems
▪ Minimum Grade 12 education or equivalent
▪ Knowledge of compressed gas handling and associated safety procedures is an asset
▪ Strong mechanical aptitude
▪ 2 yrs mechanical industrial experience
▪ Good communication and interpersonal skills
▪ Demonstrated team player customer service focused
▪ Able to lift up to 50lbs
▪ Forklift license an asset
Linde is committed to diversity in the workplace and the principles of Employment Equity; we therefore encourage applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with a disability.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!