Linde Canada is the premier supplier of gases, welding equipment and safety products with 69 stores, a fleet of trucks and drivers, and dedicated customer service and sales teams. Our 1,000+ expertly trained and dedicated employees are committed to safely supplying a full range of liquid and compressed industrial and specialty gases, welding, cutting and scientific equipment, and safety products and accessories.
For further information, go to lindecanada.com.
Linde Canada is currently seeking a Sales Representative to join the team in Calgary, Alberta.
▪ To identify and attract new customers while maintaining existing relationships in efforts to increase Linde sales and exceed customer expectations
▪ Winning, retaining, and growing all profitable managed customer accounts between $5k - $100k pa to contribute to achievement of the sales, service and profit targets for a specified sales area
▪ Promote Value Added selling practices
▪ Supporting and delivering sales strategies
▪ Working collaboratively with the Speciality/Technical Sales, retail and support functions to deliver targets
▪ Contributing to the overall performance of the Region as a member of the Regional Retail/Sales team
▪ Supporting Branch initiatives inventory , Receivables, profitability , distribution
▪ Grade 12 or equivalent
▪ IP Welding or similar trade qualifications desirable
▪ Minimum 2 Years sales experience, preferably within an industrial environment
▪Strong sales and negotiation skills
▪ Proven commercial acumen
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
▪ Understanding of modern business systems
▪ SAP skills desirable
▪ Linde product knowledge desirable
▪ Proven delivery of exceptional sales targets
▪ Understanding processes and mechanical aptitude
▪ Capable of developing sales proposals
▪ Proficient with Powerpoint, and excellent presentation skills
▪ Working knowledge of Excel
Linde Canada is committed to diversity in the workplace and the principles of Employment Equity; we therefore encourage applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with a disability.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!