Linde Canada is the premier supplier of gases, welding equipment and safety products with 69 stores, a fleet of trucks and drivers, and dedicated customer service and sales teams. Our 1,000+ expertly trained and dedicated employees are committed to safely supplying a full range of liquid and compressed industrial and specialty gases, welding, cutting and scientific equipment, and safety products and accessories.
For further information, go to lindecanada.com.
Linde Canada is currently seeking a Production Supervisor to join the team in the Brampton, Ontario area.
▪ Oversee the daily operations of the fillers and cylinder handlers. This includes shipping and
▪ Provide and maintain operational and on-time focus to the fillers and cylinder handlers.
▪ Lead efforts in the disposal of gases and cylinders in order to keep the facility and yard
organised with a minimum amount of excess assets.
▪ Provide leadership in plant equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
▪ Provide leadership in the adherence to Medical regulations.
▪ Provide leadership in the shipping department including meeting scheduling and regulatory
▪ Lead Personnel productivity improvement, in order to meet plant productivity goals.
▪ Provide site leadership for the ICC cylinder bar code process.
▪ Lead JH&S meetings, plant safety meetings and provide overall safety leadership.
▪ Participate in audits and follow-up improvements including managing and closing CARs.
▪ Lead the Electronic EMOC process for plant changes.
▪ Understand, manage and operate key equipment systems such as the boiler system
and the Scrubber system
▪ Active Floor and personnel supervision
▪ Evening shift – Mon – Thu: 4:00PM to 12:30AM – Fri: 3:30PM to midnight.
▪ University Degree - Mechanical and Chemical Engineering
▪ Minimum 5 Years Plant Supervison experience
▪ Experience in the compressed gas industry preferred but not essential.
▪ Knowledge of specialty gas mixture capabilities, equipment operation and filling techniques.
▪ Working knowledge of SAP
▪ Familiarity with CGA standards, Transport Canada regulations and Health Canada regulations (GMP)
▪ Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access databases.
▪ Experience and proven track record at attaining and maintaining a productive personnel environment.
▪ Experience and proven track record at optimizing production processes.
▪ Excellent people skills in maintaining a balance of a positive and productive work force.
This includes excellent communications and coaching skills.
▪ Mechanical aptitude in order to lead equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
Linde Canada is committed to diversity in the workplace and the principles of Employment Equity; we therefore encourage applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with a disability.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!